Download Left 4 Dead for FREE on PC – Released on Nov 17, 2008, Learn how to download and install Left 4 Dead for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
About Left 4 Dead
From Valve (the creators of Counter-Strike, Half-Life and more) comes Left 4 Dead, a co-op action horror game for the PC and Xbox 360 that casts up to four players in an epic struggle for survival against swarming zombie hordes and terrifying mutant monsters.
Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D’s survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique “movies,” guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected enemies. Each “movie” is comprised of five large maps, and can be played by one to four human players, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.
New technology dubbed “the AI Director” is used to generate a unique gameplay experience every time you play. The Director tailors the frequency and ferocity of the zombie attacks to your performance, putting you in the middle of a fast-paced, but not overwhelming, Hollywood horror movie.
- Addictive single player, co-op, and multiplayer action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life
- Versus Mode lets you compete four-on-four with friends, playing as a human trying to get rescued, or as a zombie boss monster that will stop at nothing to destroy them.
- See how long you and your friends can hold out against the infected horde in the new Survival Mode
- An advanced AI director dynamically creates intense and unique experiences every time the game is played
- 20 maps, 10 weapons and unlimited possibilities in four sprawling “movies”
- Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
- Designer’s Commentary allows gamers to go “behind the scenes” of the game
- Powered by Source and Steam
“The Sacrifice” is the new add-on for Left 4 Dead.
“The Sacrifice” is the prequel to “The Passing,” and takes place from the L4D Survivors’ perspective as they make their way South. In addition to advancing the story, “The Sacrifice” introduces a new style finale featuring “Sacrificial Gameplay” where players get to decide who will give their life so the others may live.
In The Sacrifice for Left 4 Dead owners receive “The Sacrifice” campaign playable in Campaign, Versus, and Survival modes.
How to Download & Install Left 4 Dead
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Left 4 Dead is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here). If you extract the zip and see an .Iso file, do the “Extract to” option again.
- Double click inside the Left 4 Dead folder and run the setup application.
- If the file setup is:
Left 4 Dead Free Download
Click the download button below to begin your Left 4 Dead Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
-For common troubleshooting tips, you may refer to the troubleshoot section.
-It is essential you have the proper redistributable files installed for Left 4 Dead to run. You can get these redist files inside the game folder, or simply go to this page.
-It is critical you keep your anti-virus disabled during the extraction and setup of the game you download. Not doing so, can result into the game to crash, not open, and delete the crack file to make the game run. This site is 100% clean regardless of what your anti virus says.
- Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card