Download Subnautica: Below Zero for FREE on PC – Released on Jan 30, 2019, Learn how to download and install Subnautica: Below Zero for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
About Subnautica: Below Zero
Below Zero is not finished! It is in active development: Full of bugs, missing features, and performance issues. If you would like to play Below Zero when it is finished, follow our development progress. We’ll keep you informed as updates improve the game.Return to planet 4546B
Dive into a freezing underwater adventure. Below Zero is set in an arctic region of planet 4546B. As a scientist posted to a research station on the planet’s surface, you are tasked with studying alien artefacts…
The Vesper space station orbits high above you, sending supplies, instructions, and receiving samples you launch from the surface.When disaster strikes the research station, you must improvise to survive: Construct habitats, scavenge for resources, hunt for food, and craft equipment.Explore new biomes
Swim beneath the blue-lit, arching growth of Twisty Bridges. Navigate treacherous ice floes on the ocean surface. Clamber up snow covered peaks, and venture into icy caves. Maneuver between steaming Thermal Vents. Below Zero presents entirely new environments for you to survive, study, and explore.
Discover new lifeforms in the icy depths of 4546B. Swim through the giant Titan Holefish, escape from the aggressive Brute Shark, and visit the adorable Pengwings. Some residents of the frozen ocean will help you, and some might try to harm you.An ocean of intrigue
Who were the aliens who came here before? Why were they on this planet? Can you trust your commanders? Below Zero extends the story of the Subnautica universe, diving deep into the mystery introduced in the original game. Open up new story elements with every Early Access update.About the development team
Below Zero is being created by Unknown Worlds, a small studio that traces its roots back to the 2002 Half-Life mod Natural Selection. It is the same team that created the original Subnautica. The team is scattered around the globe, from the United States to the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Austria, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Taiwan, and many more places.Warning
This game contains flashing lights that may make it unsuitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions. Player discretion is advised.
How to Download & Install Subnautica: Below Zero
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Subnautica: Below Zero is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Subnautica.Below.Zero.Build.23800.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here). If you extract the zip and see an .Iso file, do the “Extract to” option again.
- Double click inside the Subnautica: Below Zero folder and run the setup application.
- If the file setup is:
Subnautica: Below Zero Free Download
Click the download button below to begin your Subnautica: Below Zero Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
-For common troubleshooting tips, you may refer to the troubleshoot section.
-It is essential you have the proper redistributable files installed for Subnautica: Below Zero to run. You can get these redist files inside the game folder, or simply go to this page.
-It is critical you keep your anti-virus disabled during the extraction and setup of the game you download. Not doing so, can result into the game to crash, not open, and delete the crack file to make the game run. This site is 100% clean regardless of what your anti virus says.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 2.6ghz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 530 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Subnautica Below Zero is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development